Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

On The Path To Receive MY Healing.. Finale

So Happy New Years Everyone!!!
Hoping yall were blessed. And not stressed out from hosting, from the cleaning (the before and after), and from putting away the Christmas decorations (if you already have!) LOL

So I sat the other day thinking, "I really Dont want to write a Blog. Especially a Blog about How I DIDNT see the Manifestation of My Healing.. Of My Physical Healing. From RA."

So as ALL human beings I was Bummed. No wait thats putting it lightly.. that would be a lie... i was discouraged and of course sad.
I had this belief that i was truly going to see Miraculously all this signs and wonders as my ankles would un-swell, that my gnarled fingers would straighten out that i would be able to rotate my arm, That I Would Finally Be able to RUN! To walk without a limp, To finally stop taking medication.. To finally stop hurting from the physical pain RA causes.. I had this belief... yes I Had...
The nearer we got to New Years Day I still pressed in Believing IT would Happen. At 11:59 pm i was Like "With God all things are possible"...  at the count down at ...5..4...3.........2..........1.... I still held on to the thought maybe, just maybe....
2012 came and went and with it my all My Hopes, NO Healing..
However At that very moment something else did Happen..
Something Very unexpectant.
Peace. Comfort. And Stillness.
It seemed like it overtook my heart and my soul and my mind.
Yes I was Sad.
It was a state of grieving BUT with Joy because something inside me kept reminding me "Better Things are Yet to come"
Then a song from Rita Springer keeps playing in my heart "Its gonna be worth it"

"I dont understand your ways, Oh but I will you my song, Give you all of my praise
You Hold on to All My Pain, With it your pulling me closer, And pulling me into your ways
Now around every corner and up every mountain
Im not looking for crowns or the water from fountains
Im desperately seeking, Frantic believing
That the sight of your FACE
is ALL that IM NEEDING
I will say to you
Its gonna be worth it, its gonna be worth it, Its gonna be worth it ALL
I BELIEVE THIS"

His Face is All IM Needing now.
Im done looking for crowns and for waters from fountains.. No more
Ill be looking for his Face from now on.
This year will be ALL About Him.
Seek The Healer Not The Healing.
Yes Im stil hoping for healing But now Im seeking Him for Him. Not that I was only after God for healing NO of course not, He has done so much for me, He has lifted me up from the pit that was drowning me, He is STILL my Refuge and always was, He is still my God, he always was and always will be..
But now theres a different "seeking after Him" in my heart.
A deeper, more vulnerable state, a confidence That declares "I AM HEALED."


"..Im desperately seeking, Frantic believing
That the sight of your FACE
is ALL that IM NEEDING
I will say to you
Its gonna be worth it, its gonna be worth it, Its gonna be worth it ALL
I BELIEVE THIS"

So you see, I did receive my Healing.
He has Healed my Heart.

2 comments:

  1. You are healed in a way that so many will never receive. Out of millions (billions?) of people we have been called and answered Him. I like this post, Ericka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man who had been blind from birth.“Rabbi,” his disciples asked him, “why was this man born blind? Was it because of his own sins or his parents’ sins?”

    “It was not because of his sins or his parents’ sins,” Jesus answered. “This happened so the power of God could be seen in him. ~ John 9:1-3

    Allow God's power to work THROUGH you. Our weaknesses are where He is made strong (2 Cor 12:9). Never forget that.

    ReplyDelete